1. Today we'll discuss another stock which is CENTRAL BANK.
2. Today Date is 07-09-2021.
3. Currently stock is trading at 20.75 which is shown in candle chart.
4. There is short term Technical Target 24.20 which is shown in image above, which is approximately 16.70% gain.
5. How much time it takes to reach target, according to my analysis, it...
GBPUSD bears the burden of the US dollar rebound and the pre-BOE anxiety during the early Super Thursday. Although the Bank of England (BOE) policymakers aren’t expected to alter monetary policy, the widely anticipated dovish tilt in contrast to the Fed’s tapering woes seems to weigh on the quote of late. Even so, the bullish chart pattern keeps buyers hopeful....
Central Bank - Long
Buy : ₹ 26.5 - ₹ 24
Target: ₹ 29.55, ₹ 32
Support: ₹ 24.6, ₹ 23.05
Invest and Trade Wisely! Good Luck!
You can also see my other stock analysis and the results in my profile ideas. Please follow me , If you would like to see more ideas on winning stocks.
I am NOT a SEBI registered consultant/Advisor. It is completely...
The index is forming an Inverted Head and Shoulder Pattern.
Just broke out of the Downward Channel resistance this week.
In about 2-3 years the index should reach its target of 4340 but before that happens its intermediate targets will be met.
Between 2660 and 3360 there could be some consolidation going forward.
Immediate short term - MACD crossover should...
Note: This is for educational purpose only.
There seems to be a bullish engulfing with high volume at support of the channel. A bullish breakout is seen on RSI as well. RSI is 54 which is not yet in bullish zone. RSI is in neutral zone.