Target 1: 615
Target 2: 690
Stop Loss: 525
There may come a correction to lower levels first and then the longing opportunity may come, wait for 560 levels.
Decreasing Volume indicates the possibility of a decent short as well but does not seem a big threat.
Note: The post is only for education purposes.
fresh long only and only above if it close and stay above 550. till 550 every rise is short opportunity. use your trade set up and enjoy profits. wish you a very very healthy and wealthy and happy new year in advance🎈🎆✨🎉🎊🎄
1. LONG expected in the coming week. (28-31 December)
2. LONG above 515 (Weak Resistance at 517, Strong Resistance at 527. Weak Support at 509, Strong Support at 501.
3. 515 tested multiple times today, could not show break-out due to bearish trend in BANKNIFTY in the last session.
4. Gap Up opening expected on 18th dependent on Global Cues, SGX Nifty...
As expected in Trading plan for 4th november, ICICI bank took support at 427 level. One could have taken long at 433 and added extra at 427 level. ICICI bank closed at 437. below are the trade plans for 5th November.
1. Positional long should be carried with SL of 425 with target of 455/468. Wait for dip towards 433 level and go long with SL of 425.
2. Any dip...
Finally on 3rd November, ICICI bank gave breakout on upside after breaking 427 level and huge volume. One could have taken long after first 30 min candle itself. Now this 427 level should act as good support. Below are trade plans for 4th November.
1. Positional long should be carried with SL of 425 with target of 455/468. Wait for dip towards 433 level and go...
On 28th October, ICICI bank opened near 410 level which is a key resistance level. It never tried to break that and went down to close at 396. Here are the trade plans for ICICI bank on 29th October.
1. Open below 393.5 is a good shorting opportunity with SL of 395.5 for a target of 389.6
2. Sustaining below 389 is positional bearish move for ICICI bank. Trade...
I hope you can now see how ICICIBANK represents an excellent low risk profit entry setup allowing you to trade in the market.Take positions so that the risk/reward is in your favor.
Knowing why, where & when a strong reversal signal is being generated will be the only way to capitalize on your technical analysis .
Disclaimer: It should not be...
Target 1 326.50
Target 2 302.35
Target 3 295.80
(If it Breaks and Sustain below)
Than Next Target is 261.05
Disclaimer: I am not SEBI Registered, before taking any positions to contact your financial advisor,
I am not responsible for any Profits or Losses, whatever Iam providing here is the...
Disclaimer: Don't just blindly Trade or Invest, learn and then trade. Manage your risks properly.
This analysis is purely for EDUCATIONAL purpose, just to give an idea on the price movements!!
DO NOT FORGET to put your own STOPLOSS!!
If the price is unable to take out the red zone in 1hr & 4hr time frame then it will consolidate in between the red and green...