Nifty IT made double bottom as mentioned in chart. Now it is near previous high. if it crossed the PH, then 2000 point rally can be seen. otherwise a fall from the red line marked on chart. So we can hold IT stocks if it crosses 30500 level.
yesterday a sharp rise has occurred but still, we are in bear trend as the market didn't break its previous swing high.
all sentiments and news are negative this is a sell-on-rise market.
Levels marked on the chart.
Bank nifty and nifty analysis important levels are marked on the chart.
please always trade with stop loss to...
irctc is ready to blast .
BUY if the price closes above 801 . strict sl- below 20 EMA .
irctc now taking support of 20 EMA & resistence at 100 EMA .
start accumulation .
do like my idea if you agreed .
Copper has climbed to 811.60 on MCX from a level of ₹ 731 in first two weeks of OCT 2021 and it fell down to again 725 till the end of the same month.
Today Copper climbed to a level of ₹ 746, and now hovering around ₹ 738
Risky traders can take a short call on copper around 738 with a stop loss of ₹ 746 for a target of ₹ 720 .
- Nifty closed above it's crucial resistance level , but there's gap it may can fill up sooner than expected
- as festival season where auto stocks were out performed
- sector rotation at it's best
- and from IT sector may join to party , as this is quarterly results season
-wipro ,and infy quarterly results were out numbers were pretty good
-Currently NIFTY is...
Leyland has to breakout it's all time high 168 zone for further move ,keep an eye on Volume also(if your an positional trader) ...
- if it failed to breakout the level then one can take short position where it also act as strong supply zone
1.In Sep-21 Indian hotel did highest ever volumes since its listing.
2. Break out from 20 year channel
3. Break out with volumes is a very bullish sign for the stock to maintain momentum
4. Looks good for 20-40% return in 3-6 months