USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
RELIANCE COMM LTD, YES BANK, VODAFONE IDEA LTD, SUZLON ENERGY LTD, INFIBEAM AVENUES L, JET AIRWAYS INDIA
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
This is weekly chart of DABUR on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 395,65. Following observations on chart indicate that it is an excellent chart formation based on technical for investment.
1. It is an up trending stock. Kindly look to trendline drawn with multiple supports shown by arrows.
2. Now, it has taken support at around 364 which was resistance price line during ...
On Weekly Time Fram At Demand Zone.
At Support Zone.
Accumulate On Parts In Demand Zone.
Other Details Mentioned In Chart.
Investment View For Educational Purpose Only.
Fundamentally View :
As Per Internet Data Promotors stake has been increased.
Company Is Almost Debtfree.
Please Consult Your Financial Advisor Before Taking Any Decision.
I am not ...
On the verge of Break Out.
Above 21 EMA.
Fundamentally Good But Wait For Break Out.
As Per Internet Data Book Value : Rs. 117.
P/E. : 8.37, Industry P/E. : 15.25.
Buy Above Given Levals Only.
Investment View For Educational Purpose Only.
Other Details Mentioned in Chart.
Please Consult Your Financial Advisor Before Taking Any ...
On Weekly Chart Break Out After Consolidation.
At Support/Demand Zone Of 2 Years.
21 EMA Acting As Support / Resistance.
Bounced Above 21 EMA.
Buy 70 % @ CMP & Remaining 30 % @ 105.
Investment View For 1 Year.
As Per Internet Data Fundamentally Looks Good.
Book Value : Rs. 141.
P/E. : 5.15, Industry P/E. : 11.37.
Will Review After Every Quarter.
Other Details ...
This is weekly chart of DIVISLAB on NSE with CMP @ 1477.80. It seems to be an excellent scrip for long term investment based on following observations:
1. Price was trading in a channel as shown on the chart since June 2011 unless it broke down in Dec 2016. Price once again has entered the channel after deep corrections.
2. Price has broken previous high made in ...
ESCORTS has a renewed interest in FNO with twice the volumes. However since NIFTY can be sideways, I will be taking ESCORTS in CASH Market NOT FNO.
Buy @ 665.5
Stop-Loss @ 645
Target @ 754
Please consult your financial adviser before investing
TORNTPOWER is a buy on NSE (Cash Market ONLY -- NO FNO)
Buy at 253
Consult your financial adviser before Investing
CUMMINSIND is on a third day long steak with gain of 10% and a GAP UP opening.
GO LONG IN CASH MARKET ONLY. DO NOT RISK IN FNO
Buy at 746.85
Target 1 at 772
Target 2 at 824
Consult your financial adviser before investing.
This is weekly chart of ATUL on NSE (INDIA) which looks an excellent investment idea based on following observation:
1. It is up trending scrip which is quite obvious by looking at chart. CMP is 3304.65)
2. Two trendlines have been drawn which have been tested many a times exhibiting multiple supports (shown by arrows)
3. Dividend has been paid in July 2018 (Rs ...
Wait for 500 - 540 levels to accumulate NSE:MOTILALOFS and give it to your children!!!!
Don't be a fool by accumulating NSE:RELIANCE at these levels because of the results, jio, blah blah.......
Remember the level 655, it would come down there some day. Accumulate then only......
Currently, just trade, don't invest.
Lupin has created the bottom in my opinion and now it is looking good for a bull run which will lead its price back to its all time highs. As everyone knows it has strong fundamentals with minimal debt available in its balance sheet.
On the technical charts it has created two strong Bullish Reversal Patterns which are Abandoned baby and 3 White Soldiers.
Go long with Ultratech cement with SIP mode buy 5 to 10% on every Decline or buy on every next support level
entry price 345
strict sl 335
i think am the first to post any thing on this stock , that s great and good ... the less the noise is .. the better ... hold for lifetime kinda stock ..
short term buy ?
naive student thoughts -
200 for inverted H&S
400 for cup & handle.
even with 100rs stop loss, RR will be 1:4
Gold finally broke the trading range it had been into from many weeks on the downside as it slid past $1300 comfortably and posted a nearly $20 weekly loss. This kind of movement was getting over-due and a fatigue was kind of setting in when the price action was taken into account. Fundamentally the events did not favor the rising prices thus allowing it to breach ...