Welcome to the quick update of LIC INDIA share, one of the biggest IPO that was listed today morning.
Even after a lot of hype and huge market share, LIC IPO was not given much importance by the investors. The IPO was listed at a discount of around 9% at Rs 872. The retail investors got the gains as the IPO was provided at a discount to them. However,...
1. Around strong support zone 656-665
2. Retracement done from high to low (More than 0.618 fib level) , but currently above 0.618 fib level
3. Consolidation going from few days (possible breakout anytime)
4. MACD about to give crossover*
5. Taking support from almost an year old trendline ( starting from 12 June 2020)
5. Decent delivery percentage (around 40% on...