Okay, this is for long term investors. If you are not a long term investor, the idea might not interest you but please continue to read and let me know what you think. :)
So, let's talk trend-lines first.
On Monthly charts, the stock is showing an up trend formed by higher highs and higher lows, well barring one red candle.
Also, there is another trend-line...
UPL will fill this gap that was caused by a sentimental reaction to a news that broke out which should ideally not create any pressure because both the parties involved (UPL and KPMG) have come out and cleared the air about the news reported.
NOT INTRADAY trade.
But at current levels.
Target at 515.
Stop loss at 456.
Duration: 1 month.
To reiterate, it's...
ONGC can be entered between 67.45 and 68.50. The stop loss is bare minimum, and the profit range is pretty high. We can see the targets being achieved in a month or two. It is a positional trade. The long term strategy traders can go further beyond the targets.
Buy on dips at following entry prices:
Entry: 68.50, 68, 67.50
Company Type: PSU
Book Value: 171
P/E Ratio: 4.07
Dividend Yield: 10.31 %
Revenue: 62.29k CR.
Points to consider:
1. Institutional Investment is growing YOY.
2.MF showing good buying.
3. Promoters have 0 Pledge.
4.PAT has grown at 50%.
5.Rank top 10 in the Finance Sector.
6. Industry P/E is 29.50 which is far better in valuation.
7. Good improvement in cash...
bajaj finance is trending in the market from past few weeks it has given many opportunities to buy the stock, here are some opportunities to get good profits the levels in the graph shows short lower trend but in the longer trend there is a big scope for the uptrend from the levels 3340-3200 is the down trend there is a longer positive trend if it touches the...
Fundamental positive cues:
1. Indian Govt. news on regulating tariff and facilities of LNG to boost demand
2. Decreased impact on financial performance in spite of lockdown
3. June and July seeing an increase in storage and pipeline utilization in its major sites (Dahej Terminal) compared to April / May
4. Permission granted to open LNG stations across the...