Stock has already given a breakout couple of weeks ago over 217, and looks good to accumulate for a good profitable swing trade. Stop-loss will be 215 and targets will at least 30% in the coming weeks.
Stock has given clear inverse head and shoulders pattern breakout over the levels of 400 on the weekly charts and has confirmed it with the following bullish candles. Stock can definitely be accumulated for a good long position on the lower levels with the stop-loss of 400 for the targets of 600.
As clearly seen, stock has completed the inverse head and shoulders pattern on weekly charts and is ready to give a breakout if it breaches the current market price. Fresh position can be taken on these levels with the stop-loss of 85 for the targets of 135 from here.
Stock has completed the inverse head and shoulder pattern formation on a weekly chart and is ready to give a breakout if it breaches the current market price. Targets achievable from here will be 660, with a stop-loss of 420.
NSE:ICICIPRULI Safe players can enter the trade on retracement with strict SL.....
1. Views are personal. Recheck and take the trade as per your RR.
2. Always remember SL is your lifeline not the big target...
3. Learn before executing the trade..
4. Always wait for candle close..
5. To learn more about patterns and trading... contact us.. Thanks..
1. Respected 1st Cup and Handle
2. Formed Head and Shoulder inside 2nd Cup and Handle
3. Awaiting resistance line breakout with volume support. RSI is in good levels
4. Two possible outcome marked in blue arrow lines
4. Reported rise in net profit
5. Krishnapatnam Port purchase
6. Strictly for someone looking for long term investment. Could yield good results...
Stock has given a good bullish breakout supported by massive volumes and good RSI and relative strength.
-> 195 has been a good previous support. When it was breached, after a short correction stock has shown a quick v-shaped recovery and
consolidated again at its previous levels and has given a good breakout. Now if has to move up, 195...
Equitas holdings has been forming a triangle pattern where 56.50 level has been acting as a strong resistance since late April.
Price tested the upper resistance zone of 56.50 around 3 times in late April, once in mid May and multiple times in the last week of June. Thus, making it a strong resistance. Further, in the lower side, price has been obtaining support...
escorts already triggered it's long trade. first target 820. second target 880 . third target 930. though it takes it time to reach the level. so buy at dip sell on rise... be careful ... stay at home stay safe happy trading..