1. Let us compare my previous post statements with real price moves in two days. In point no. 1 of the trade plan I mentioned is quoting for your consideration."If taken out in 15 min time frame then the price will move to the red dotted line . in case this line is taken out in 15 min then the blue upper line is the target. Green arrow...
1. Let's compare my previous statements on 25th June 2020, with today's real move. I mentioned in point no. 1 of trade plan is quoting for your consideration "If price takes out red support line with white trend line in 30 min time frame then short can be initiated with the target of green-blue lower end of this zone. Tomorrow can be...
COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE TODAY.
1. In point no. 1 of trading plan column I mentioned is quoting for your consideration " if price take out 30 min then trend will change to down side". You can see price could not take out red line on 30 min time frame therefore, did not move to given green and blue support zone. It was also clear trade...
As of now decline from 9889-8807 looks a three wave move, but the bounce from 8807 doesn't look impulsive so it can be a corrective wave of 9584-8807 and Nifty can decline again below 8807. 9104-9195-9287 can act as a resistance zones.
Hii this is trader Kanishk
This is the analysis of NIFTY
I have shorted nifty, do you ? and waiting for a new gap down open on tomorrow morning.
Here the phase is very volatile and we don't have to took long position in nifty .
this is a bear market phase and this is not the recovery this is the bullish trap .
so please avoid yourself to put the long positional...
ON COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE IN NIFTY TODAY.
1. In trade plan I clearly mentioned that is quoting for you. " market is near to change its trend so be careful for long sides trades." . This was the first line of trading plan . you can see how nifty fell from top today. What is going to happen in any index or stock I try to share one day...
COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE TODAY IN NIFTY.
1. In my previous statements point no. 4 I quoted that t " to show shooting star power if strong bears entered at this stage then they should break red dotted trend line as well as red solid horizontal line with taken out condition. only then trend will reverse to down side. " You can see...
Till the pattern break at either side of the parallel channel or symmetrical triangle line it is expected to trade in a range bound
currently trading at
1) monthly trendline (yellow line)
2) weekly close and high low (purple line)
3) parallel channel
4) symmetrical triangle (white line)
5) Fibonacci level
NIFTY 50 respected both the levels as I had posted in my previous post. It ranged between 10040-10169./
Today the index opened with a significant gap up above 10100. It was however not able to hold those gains and end of day,it closed below 10100.
A close below 10000 and we could have seen a fall tomorrow. 10000 is a key psychological level and tomorrow it will...
COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE IN NIFTY TODAY.
1. In point no.4 of trade plan I mentioned that is quoting for your consideration " if price takes pink dotted line upside in 15 min time frame then upper end of zone will be the target. . You can see the taken out condition in 15 min was completed and price moved towards target. I have seen in...
Nifty closing is 9914 on daily basis creates the Rising Wedge pattern and in this pattern, at this time if cross 10115 then come to 10180-10250-10325 and in downside must be a break and close below 9720 and stay below then come to 9650-9580-9450 again.
COMPARING MY TWO DAYS BACK STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE TODAY IN NIFTY
1. In point no. 2 I clearly mentioned that "if red color support is taken out then I will be bearish on nifty". You can see yesterday nifty remained up but in range did not take out red support line. In fact no condition was violated by nifty so I did not publish new idea, In fact both days i...
COMPARING MY STATEMENTS OF THURSDAY WITH REAL PRICE MOVE NEXT DAY.
1. In my previous post point no.2 quoting for your consideration " why i did not advice to go positional short just because of this move manifested yesterday. In bnf I gave advised to go short but here did not." See for last two post on nifty I have been saying continuously til the red dotted...
today we @ middle just follow the lines if we hold above 10300 go for long and if we don't hold and take resistance @ 10300 then we will go for short ......just note down white lines as support or resistance have a happy trade and i am missing your likes and comments if any correction or your idea on my view pls let me know
COMPARINING MY FRIDAY'S STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE IN NIFTY TODAY.
1. In my last post I gave title " will nifty continue its rally or ready to move in correction." you can see today move in 1 hr chart shows the range bound movement. First sign of correction symptom. If price validates my conditions that I will discuss later. In trading plan point no.2 is quoting...