1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on RSI close below 30 (or use any other method of your liking)
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
a. 25% or 50% up in three weeks or less
b. Weekly tailing tops with high...
orbitexp given trendline breakout with strong candle and than again breakout with strong candle from rounding bottom..
volume is good
price is the engine and volume is the fuel
more the fuel ... more the power ... more the movement
views are educational
The analysis is done on weekly TF hence price may take few weeks to few months in order to reach the targets.
Trade setup is explained in image itself.
The above analysis is purely for educational purpose. Traders must do their own study & follow risk management before entering into any trade
Checkout my other ideas to understand how one can earn from stock...