Reasons to take a short trade
1. Rangebound price action. Failed at the upper boundary 15875.
2. Strong OI buildup near 15800 CE
3. Lower high, Lower low and lower closing.
4. Closing near low of the day.
Entry : 15686 (15850/15950 CE Spread)
Stop Loss :
15860-15875 Daily Close above
Hourly close above 15900, new high
Target Achieved 15500
You can see there is a huge gap between 14350 - 14600,
Market will fill the gap but when we don't know.
So for Tomorrow, we focus on simple Strategy.
Till 14460, we will buy PE on sell on rise.
If Nifty cross 14500 we can go for 14600 CE.
You can give your suggestions in comment box.
Learn More Earn More ✌️
Last time we had suggested a bounce back towards the upper end of the channel
- Current rally is an extension beyond the channel similar to what we saw at the lower end of the channel ( a kind of mirror image pattern)
At current levels it provides good Risk::Reward ratio to go short....
- Yesterday's close truly reflects the importance of Data Analysis along with Technical Analysis.
- On the options front Retail traders are Net Call Buyers and Net Put Sellers (Bullish)
- FIIS are Net Call and Put buyers (Neutral)
- Proprietary traders are Net Call Sellers and Net Put Buyers (Bearish to sideways)
- Majority of Call...