Trade Setup for Date 27-09-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level.
4) Avoid gap up...
EXPLANATION: This is a 4hr timeframe chart of PVR. The stock has been consolidating for the last 80 days in the tight range of 1300-1450. As a trader, We buy at the bottom and sell at the top. I am seeing a very good buying opportunity in PVR because of many reasons. It has formed a double bottom pattern near its major demand zone and went into tight consolidation...
PVR may rally if the current resistance is surpassed. However, buy only above 1600 levels. As suggested by RSI and stochastic RSI a downward move is expected in the upcoming days. Stay long on PVR only above 1600 levels.
NSE:PVR one can long till PRZ as long as stay above current support
******whatever charts or levels sharing here are just for educational purpose only not a recommendation. please do your own analysis before taking any trade on them. we are not SEBI registered.
This is not a recommendation, but just a personal point of view shared for purely educational purpose. Before taking any position in this stock please consult your financial advisor. I will not be liable for any losses incurred for any positions taken in the above stock.
The stock is ready for a breakout to touch 1700 levels in the short-mid term.
PVR BUY ABOVE 1140
1148, 1156, 1164
If sustain above 1165 then 1185, 1196 possible
Posting for Educational purpose only
If my analysis appears OK then please LIKE, FOLLOW and SHARE to get more future ideas
- IH&S pattern not yet formed completely, I am waiting for it to form right shoulder completely and bounce from 0.618 FIB Level.
- Will Build small position from 0.5-0.618 FIB Level with Stop Loss below the Head.
- On breakout from the neckline of IH&S will add more to my position for target 30-40% move.
Key Levels for PVR:
My views are for educational purposes only.
Please trade with caution and consult your financial adviser before trading.