>Forming a triangle on 4-hour time frame
>It has breakout on the line chart but not on candlestick chart.
> For good confirmation we should wait to align both charts ( line and candlestick ).
> IRFC is facing heavy resistance at 25.50 to 26.50 range if this break then we can initiate a long position.
>Entry above - 26.50.
> RSI has bullish...
I am not SEBI registered person and this is not an investment advice and also please note this is only for education purpose. Also note I have already bought IRCTC shares for my own portfolio and also we can use this research again for my own portfolios. So don't influence yourself by this research. Please note before investing according to this...
Irfc is an Indian railway finance company , who is undervalued right now. The correct time to invest in irfc is this because it has crossed the last high . While , we look in for the fundamentals of the company it is far better as compared to irctc and rvnl , Each quarter it is providing huge profits with assured dividends, so, guys I suggest to invest in this for...
RVNL trading near 52wk high and gave a short term breakout today as shown in chart.
Buy above 34.75
Target of 50
Please do your own analysis before making any decisions and also let me know if I missed something.
Let's learn together.
1) On Daily Time frame, It took good support from 10DMA and made reversal.
Please refer below chart : Daily time frame.
Trade Setup for Date 28-09-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
1) On 1 HOUR time frame it has made a rounding bottom pattern and closed just below the critical breakout level of 2750.
Please refer below chart : 1 hr time frame.
Trade Setup for Date 02-09-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min...
It has been trading in parallel channel for long time.
Today it took resistance from middle trendline of parallel channel.
Good positional buy trade will be only on breakout of middle trendline of parallel channel. Target will be 2750 or the upper trendline.
On breakout of upper trendline it will have good up movement.
Trade Setup for Date...
1) On daily time frame still it has been trading in the parallel channel .
2) Today it broke the middle trendline support and closed just above the bottom trendline of parallel channel.
Please refer Chart below: daily time frame.
Trade Setup for Last Week August -2021
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market....
1) On daily time frame it has been trading in the parallel channel.
2) If you see earlier bottom trendline of channel was working as a resistance.
3) Then middle trendline of the channel was working as resistance.
4) Then bottom trendline of channel was working as support and then it gave good breakout of the middle trendline and...
Since this stock's movement from last one week has been driven by one news about stock split so it is a bit tough now as it is already on the higher levels.
Today's move came after the confirm news about 1:5 split. And then sudden selling/profit booking was seen.
Anyway, here I tried my best to...
Today it break the trendline, also gave breakout of short term rounding bottom pattern and also tested the long time support zone and closed above it.
This rounding bottom was also made at bottom level of Fibonacci. And that level also gave good support.
Once can enter at CMP for positional trade.
For intraday it better to go long above 2325. My...
as last 6-month share price performance is only 4-5% and after ofs is good for buy. for the long term.
IRCON’s order book as of December 2020 was Rs 32,800 crore which is equal to 7 times its trailing 12 months revenue. Almost 94% of its order book is from the Railways. source -The Economic Times
IRCONs strength remains in the railway sector & around 80% of the...
Key Levels for IRCTC : FOR INTRADAY AND INVESTMENT PURPOSES
Please trade with caution and consult your financial adviser before trading.