Sail is in recovery stages, looking for clearer sign of strength, we broke out of falling channel and now have overlapping impulse waves, could be a leading diagonal, if yes we can start projecting higher. all indicators are also suggesting same direction, one can go long at these levels or in dips ( if any ) with mentioned key levels on chart.
Sell at 107.70
TARGET buy 106.70
i am not a professional trader and this is not a recommandation. this is for study purpose..
if i am wrong in this analysis then please let me know....
thanks in advance
1)On Daily Time frame: It has been facing resistance from 21DMA and is not able to close above it. Currently 21DMA is placed at 121.48 level.
Please refer below chart : Daily time frame.
2) On daily time frame: It has been respecting the support zone and keep on taking support from it....
On daily time frame it has taken support from 50DMA range on 11 Aug and 13 Aug.
And on 13 Aug, it closed above 21DMA and 50DMA. This is a sign of reversal is coming in trend.
Please refer below chart.
And If you see, since Novemebr 2020 it has...
Simple Trade Setup of SAIL for 05-08-2021
Chart and levels are easy to understand.
My personal view is bullish on SAIL. but trade with SL and don't hold the trade for long time. Take the profit even if it is a bit away from the target when the price is not giving much moment.
Do comment your doubt or suggestion.
All the best for trading.
There are huge chances of upper breakout.
If breaks triangle in coming 2-3 days upside then enter with 30% quantity. Wait for retest, then average it using remaining 70%.
Entry --> 129.80-130.50
SL --> 2₹
If breaks swing low with 15 min strong candle then short for tgt of 100,90 with same SL
if does not cross 129.80, don't enter.
>A good breakout above a multi year strong resistance of rs100 and a good consolidation at 38.2% fib level and retest of 50EMA.
>A long position can be initiated between 122 to 130 for a target of at least 30% with a stoploss of 115
>A favorable risk reward ratio of above 4
Get ready for the Blast and its an opportunity to get Double/Triple returns in a very short period of time because Metals is about to shine more as in above analysis Sail is retesting its earlier resistance now taking support on exact levels /range which will turn it in a very big move towards 200/ 250 and many more to come