History shows that big winning stocks tend to favor certain industry groups - M.M
IT index has good support of demand zone(big box) present below. in coming weeks or month hunt for best from this group. we might see lil compression after small rally which i think best time to select leaders.
The below indicator shows the performance of NSE Sectors and top performing stocks in those sectors
NSE Sector Performance
It will help identify the stock sectors and individual stocks in those strong sectors.
Also, the distance from 250d high/low is shown to focus on high momentum stocks
1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on initial stop loss hit or close below daily supertrend (for short term traders) or close below weekly supertrend (for long term investors)
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
Nifty It has been showing no particular direction for the past week, sometimes on a solid green day it manages to fall and sometimes seeing Nasdaq it seems to gain some points but what is the real direction of this sector?
I have taken the top 5 Nifty I.T stocks that have the most weightage in this sector and have analysed them.
Below are all the top 5...
Let us study ALLCARGO Logistics for Positional Investment prospects.
- Price has broken out All-Time-High of 2018.
- Price has crossed the previous swing high above ATH.
- Stock is in an uptrend since May.
Volume & Deliveries:
- Huge deliveries had happened in July & August near ATH Range.
- From 19th July to 4th Aug. 2.04 cr. shares were...
I on behalf of the Advisory has tried to analyzed all the sectors provided time was limited.
Including various Indices.
Donot forget to hit the like button and also follow us.
Please let me know if any suggestion in the comment section below.
WAIT FOR BREAKOUT AND ENTER
2.OVERALL POWER SECTOR LOOKING BULLISH
Disclaimer: Please consult your financial advisor,
Investment/Trading in the securities market is subject to market risk, We are not responsible for your profit or loss
Looks like Auto Sector set to go up
Charts suggest a good breakout of the trend
RSI trending up and >55levels
RS is also trending up, though its still negative
Wait for couple of days Auto Sector looks good