Currently wandering in key resistance area
Bearish engulfing candle stick
Bearish Shark pattern completed
Black box is probable reverse zone
Price rejection indicated by candle pattern
Currently at channel support so could wait for sometime for better entry ,don't jump into trade ,still support is not strong enough...
American Express may face hard time here. The RSI is not displaying any bullish zeal, the bear engulfing candle at RSI FLARE levels further confirms bears have a upper hand here. The MACD isn’t able to pull into the bullish area. In short the stock is set for a further dip. 111 & 109 seems prominent as of now. For more information on how to use RSI professionally...
Trade Planned on 20th June 2019 using Volume Profile Driven Demand and Supply.
Trade Entry, StopLoss and Target details
Entry Planned @ 146.15, StopLoss Planned @ 145.05, Target Planned 150.65
Trade Executed on 21st June 2019 9:15 AM and Target Achieved..
- Trading is fun when it is kept simple rather infesting with a lot of indicators
- Maruti is taking support from weekly levels
- A decent V is formed in volume chart which falls near the resistance and starts rising near support levels
- RSI is hovering near the oversold region
- Although Auto sector is quite mild compared to other sectors, however, bottom...
- the stock is facing resistance near the levels of 520-525
- One it decisively breaks-out, 525, it can be bought with the target of 570-75 levels.
- Although MACD is converging and RSI also entering overbought zones, it indicates the breakout is not coming any time sooner
- The volume is also disappearing, hence if breakdown for 515 levels, the next target...
- Formation of an inverse H & S pattern
- Stock to hit 2200 levels before its starts moving in favour of pattern
- Macd shows massive divergence
- RSI shows negative divergence
- Volume is starting pick up on gradual basis