BUY YES BANK AT CMP & ACCUMULATE UPTO 11
Presently in clear bearish trend. Trend Change expected only on decisive closing above 14 on Closing basis for Targets of 16, 18, 20++
SL 9 on Weekly Closing basis.
PS: Invest only that amount which you can afford to loose.
Disclaimer: All Charts are for educational purpose. Please consult your financial advisor before...
Excellent chart, stock suggested by @ravihit957
Seems to be making a good base.
Can be bought once it closes above pin bar and 20VWMA (2833). Can be added more when it closes above the Down Trendline, 20SMA and S/R level marked as TGT1 (2950-3000).
Wherever you buy, keep a strict SL of 2682.
Note: I reserve the right to be wrong.
I am not a SEBI...
SIS showing good momentum may break 470 level for further upside.
recent swing high on weekly chart has broken.
support at 435 and resistance at 470 on weekly chart.
RSI is above 60.
it has to sustain above 450 for this week.
Good volume seen on past few weeks.
- Trend - Downtrend (represented by Red bars above)
- Facing resistance from 25 weeks EMA (or 250 days EMA if seen on daily timeframe chart)
- Promoter buying seen in March 2020 quarter.
- ROCE consistently over 25% in the last 10 years. Current Debt:Equity 0.3x
- Making Ascending Triangle Pattern
- Can the National Education Policy 2020 be a Bull trigger for...
BTC went through a strong bearish phase till middle of March and entered in to a weak rally till first week of April. Since then it has been showing signs of weakness as shown by the simple trend following (High-Low) mechanism on the chart.
If the current trend continues we may see 5850 and 4810 test.
I do not trade BTC and all the above views are personal.