Okay, so what kind of situation do we have here in this pair...
Today USDCAD got support around at 1.37500 area. Now, prices might test 1.39000 levels before continuation to the downtrend ( As the region is broken).
But it's not the right time to enter short as we have to see the market reaction at 1.39000 levels. If prices get a rejection from there then we...
The weekly is turning up against the 9/8/2017 lows at 1.2061. The daily & 4 hour right side is up with a bullish sequence against the 12/31/19 lows at 1.2944. While above 1.3852 where the hourly is turning up the pair can bounce to correct the cycle lower from the 3/19/20 highs before a turn lower to correct the cycle up from the 12/31/19 lows.
The weekly is turning up against the 9/8/2017 lows at 1.2061. The daily and 4 hour right side is up with a bullish sequence against the 12/31/19 lows at 1.2946. While above 1.3850 where the hourly is turning up the pair can bounce to correct the cycle lower from the 3/19/20 highs before a turn lower to correct the cycle up from the 12/31/19 lows.
As we forecast Yükseliş trend for this day, so Forecast City suggests buy (limit) above S1=1.3105.
But the short term forecast is range bound, so we expect to reach the following targets:
Set the stoploss of these orders at breakout of S2=1.3095.
Stop and reverse:
If trend gets reversed, sell (stop) orders will be opened at breakout...
the pair rose from the level of 1.3371 (the level of 1.3371 coincides with a ratio of 38.2% Fibonacci retracement) to a top around 1.3401. Today, the first support level is seen at 1.3371 followed by 1.3322, while daily resistance 1 is seen at 1.3445. According to the previous events, the USD/CAD pair is still moving between the levels of 1.3371 and 1.3445; for...
USDCAD was on bullish trend from last week, but we can see a consolidation from last 2 days
the question is " is this the end of shot bullish trend"
so here is what i think
from last few days it has been resting on weekly pivot and testing its support and below that is the fibo 50 Percent support in any chance if it breaks the pivot i might end up hitting fibo...