Monthly chart for USD/INR formed ascending triangle and looks ready for a potential down move.
Things to consider:
1. Ascending Traingle formation
2. Monthly Resistance
3. Macd & RSI indicating down move
4. Half M formation (could complete to make full M)
How to enter:
1. Review the market conditions as i presented
2. Locate the monthly resistance
3. Take entry...
USDINR is trading under the descending triangle which is a bearish chart pattern and if it breaks the lower purple line, then we may see targets marked with the black lines.
If it falls, it would Impact BankNifty positively and we may see BankNifty trading at higher levels.
To motivate me, Please like the idea If you agree with the analysis.
A small slow pullback to 75 and then drop below today's low to 74.50 noted.
1. Rsi divergence
2. Price closing lower low
3. Price following a downward slope parallel channel
4. There's a 50 and 618% retracement at 75.00
Check Jpyinr idea here link down below
Finally, That long consolidation pattern broke out and the price seems to respecting 75.84 level which crucial to maintain further up move.
if it happens taking support at 75.84 then 77 and 78 on the way.
1. Price broke out the long consolidation pattern Triangle, pennant .
2. Keeping in that RSI still deviating but price structure is still bullish .
USDINR is moving in a wedge.
Longs can be added on closing basis after break of upper line.
SHORTS can be added on closing basis after break of lower line.
Not advisable to take positions on inside the wedge.
Will update more on any significant moves.
This is the 3H chart.
Your positions are your own sound decisions. I am not responsible...
as the Indian equity market little revive usdinr will retrace somewhere around 70.50 and 70.32.
Confluences & Reason:
1. Bearish Rsi divergence on the daily time frame.
2. Pattern rising wedge broke out to the downside.
3. pivot level fib 38% and 50% retracement price at 70.32.
Discretion!! I am only 35% of the time right in my analysis and 65% wrong. I still make money but I can't gaurantee yours money management and position sizing is really matters if you don't know how educate yourself.
Reasons for shorting: We got a bearish divergence at 4h time frame, daily trend is still remain bearish, weekly time frame price gave a currection...
USDINR 4hr time frame, upcoming week usdinr may seen bullish.
On the daily time frame we can clearly see a bullish engulfing candle closed. on the four hour time frame there can be create a inverse H&S if price gives pullback from 68.79 to 68.44. 4hr time frame rsi is diverging as bullish. daily time frame rsi is oversold and made double bottom. weekly time rsi...