HDFC chart analysis, HDFC interim support rests at 2000-2010 around that it must take retracement to statisfy the long trend line, a closing below 2108 can take it upto 2050 levels then further downwards and upcoming resistance is being observed at 2192 after which a closing and a follow up can give good move in HDFC. Support and resistance are still yet to be...
Finally, exit polls have given some hope of stable government but considering past track record of +/- 10-15% deviation in numbers, risk to financial market has already been built up. BJP with 285+ seats and NDA with +310 seats are good for market but that should not last long as real concerns on economic slowdown will come into play. Will poll numbers behave...
- trading in ascending channel since Feb 2016
- currently at lower end of channel
-trading below 50 day EMA
- trading below 200 day EMA
View going forward
- stock is at major trendline support & if the stock holds on to current level then
- the stock may see a bounce towards either 50 day EMA currently around 278 or...