1. if Nifty opens flat to negative, good for short in the range of flag
2. 15175 shorting position, 15000 -15060 could be the target range
3. RSI 15mins, 30mins, and 1hr @60 taking resistance, daily @70 - a combination that could repeat one in a while I believe
4. BNF looking week that could possibly help the shorting easy.
5. price structure in F/Flag pattern a...
Reliance looking weak on daily. It has broke down long supportive trend line. Now 1800 is a very key level to watch for. As per fibo and previous supports, 1700 is first weak support and 1600 is a strong support. For RIL become strong, it need to break 2015 level - keep on radar
IRCTC is on thin ice here. Weekly charts show the stock has always taken support at 1345 levels. If it closes below the levels, could be a not-so-pleasant journey for the stock.
Short initiate at 1343. Target@1314. SL@1354.
BAJAJ FINANCE , amongst the favorite counters to initiate a trade on the long side is seeing a different scenario now. With the 21-day lockdown, consumption has slowed down considerably, and discretionary buying is out of sight. With the economy now slowing down even further, the earlier growth rate is hard to achieve.The stock is having one of the most...
Equitas is trading in a parallel downwards channel. It formed a bearish harami candle on daily charts. Price rejection can be seen from top of the channel. Shorts can be initiated at CMP with easy targets of 100-95-90. Stoploss can be kept at a closing above the upper trendline.