1. Volume Weighted Moving Average (better representation of majority)
2. Liquidation from Top Entered Positions (Long & Shorts)
3. Liquidations from Bottom Entered Positions (Longs & Shorts)
4. Liquidations from Top Shorts and Bottom Longs
5. Liquidations from Top Longs and Bottom Shorts
You can change candle lookback for 2-5 since these use a highest/lowest value for defined period. For the VWMA you can change the source and the MA length.
Optionally input for custom price to specifically look for liquidation levels.
Happy trading/ stay sharp,
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.