The Annual Returns % Comparison indicator aimed to compare the historical annual percentage change of any two symbols. The indicator output shows a column-plot that was developed by two using a pine script table, so each period has pair columns showing the yearly percentage change for entered symbols.
- Enter date range.
- Fill up with any two symbols.
- Choose the output data whether adjusted or not.
- Change the location of the table plot
- Color columns by a symbol.
- Size the height and width of columns.
- Color background, border, and text.
- The tooltip of the column value appears once the cursor sets above the specific column. As it seen below.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I Provide Pine Script TradingView Coding Services. For Inquiries
► Website muqwishi.com/home/quotation/
► Telegram t.me/MUQWISHI
⛾ Support My Work on “Buy Me a Coffee” buymeacoffee.com/muqwishi
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.