Here are some additional info about the drawing behavior:
- Daily open is shown only on intraday timeframes
- Weekly open is shown only on timeframes < weekly
- Monthly open is shown only on timeframes < monthly
In addition, for low timeframes, it provides a work around for PineScript not drawing a line if the open isn't yet visible on the screen.
- Add yearly open
- Allow individual coloring
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Enable showing previous opens with an option to project lines on the right side
- Display values on the price scale, status line, and data window
- Upgrade labels with tooltips showing opening prices
- Add alerts
- Expose new setting for discovering opening prices from the intraday instead of high time frames
- Expose new setting for plotting opening prices from extended hours instead of regular hours
- General improvements
⭐️ Listed as "Trusted Pine Programmer"
🔒 Premium indicators: sbtnc.gumroad.com
☕️ Support me: buymeacoffee.com/sbtnc
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.