My previous script was a try to resolve this but has some bugs in specific choices. The new version overcame those and added some new features useful for binary option strategy testing.
- We are opening position at next candle after signal come
- Chart interval is option expiry time.
- We are taking the position at opening price
- Our call will be profitable if we get a green candle and put will be profitable if we get a red candle
- We can open only one trade at a time. So if we are in trade, subsequent signals will be ignored.
All Input Options:
- Test Call/Put individually or both. Default BOTH
- Select up to 5 Martingale levels. Default 2
- Type of Martingale Trade. Default “SAME”
“SAME”: If you are trading CALL and incur a loss, you are taking CALL in subsequent Martingale levels.
“OPSITE”: if you are trading CALL and incur a loss, you are taking PUT in subsequent Martingale levels.
“FOLLOW CANDLE COLOR”: You are following candle color in Martingale levels, i.e if the loss candle is RED, you are taking PUT in subsequent candles.
“OPPOSITE CANDLE COLOR”: You are taking opposite candle color trade, i.e if the loss candle is RED, you are taking CALL in subsequent candle.
- Select Specific Trading Session. Please select “USE SPECIFIC SESSION”. Default: TRUE
- Put the investment amount per option. Default: 10
- Payout ratio. Default: 80%
The strategy is taken from Vdub Binary Options SniperVX v1 (by @vdubus). I have deleted extra parts and kept only the necessary parts.
Signal and Win Levels:
Signal and Loss:
Please note that Binary options trading is very risky. You must be aware of the risk and be willing to accept them in order to invest in binary options. Only invest what you can afford to lose. The past performance of any trading system, strategy, or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.