1. You can edit the color used to draw the BPR boxes
2. New "Only Clean BPR" setting that, when checked, doesn't show BPR's when price interferes with the range prior to its creation. Leaving it off will show all BPR's regardless of how price traded in between the bearish and bullish FVG's
1. The default value is 0 for both, that way all BPR's will show (to avoid confusion for new users)
2. Valid FVG's and BPR's will be considered if their range is greater than *or equal to* the threshold value, instead of greater than
1. You can now add alerts that will tell you when a new BPR is created
2. New "Delete Old BPR" setting that, when enabled, will delete all old BPR's that have been invalidated or overwritten
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.