- Added Label with warning and summary
- Added Stop Loss support
- Improved time inputs
- General bug fixes
- add comments in script
- add warnings for limitations on backtesting with stop loss (in general, do not use a stop loss if you use DCA on the Spot market)
- Improved currency formatting
- Default to RSI-7 < 30 for buy signal
- set RSI default timeframe to 15
- small rework on the warning/results labels
- Slightly more sexy snapshot
- Add a counter of total deals
- Add nb of deals closed on hitting Stop Loss
- YOU CAN NOW BACK-TEST SHORT BOTS !
- refactored closing deal code
- add comparison of DCA bot performance to simple Buy and Hold.
- Using TA Presets (Buy/Strong Buy/Sell/Strong Sell)
- Allow using different timeframes for RSI
- Allow using a percentage of equity rather than fixed amount of currency
- Numbered warnings
- Backtesting timeframe updated automatically on the label
This is because the number of bars available is a fixed amount so if you select a 1m timeframe, you can backtest over only a few days, but if you select a 15m timeframe you can backtest over several months.
free account = 5000 bars
pro/pro+ account = 10000 bars
premium account = 20000 bars
Renamed "TA Preset" to "TV Preset"
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.