Shows price range and duration of each box.
In current timeframe, shows Fibonacci Scale inside(23.6%, 38.2%, 50.0%, 61.8%, 76.4%)/outside of each box.
Outside(161.8%,261.8,361.8%) would be shown as next target, if break top/bottom of each box.
- 1st box for current timeframe.(default: Chart)
- 2nd-4th box for higher timeframes.(default: higher1,higher2,higher3)
- static timeframes can also be used.
Minor fixes for handling arrays.
Added High Low box minimap.(experimental. default:false)
Minor color adjustment.
Fixed bugs around initial value of arrays("D" or higher timeframe's box was not shown).
RSI Signals are shown at the bottom(RSI<30) or the top(RSI>70) of HighLowBox in each timeframe.
To disable RSI: uncheck RSI checkboxes from bottom part of configuration panel.
RSI Signal is color coded by RSI9 and RSI14 in each timeframe.
In case RSI<=30,
- Location: bottom of the HighLowBox
- white: only RSI9 is <=30
- aqua: RSI9 and RSI14 are <=30 and RSI9RSI14
- green: only RSI14 is <=30
In case RSI>=70,
- Location: top of the HighLowBox
- white: only RSI9 is >=70
- yellow: RSI9 and RSI14 are >=70 and RSI9>RSI14
- orange: RSI9 and RSI14 are >=70 and RSI9=70
"HighLowBox 1+3TF" -> "HighLowBox HTF+RSI"
- HighLowBox @tf4 was same as @tf3.
- Set symbol "➊➋➌➍" for tf1-4.
- Plot RSI signal if only when value is updated.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.