When KBL Trend - Master line indicated with Green color and price is above the KBL Trend - Master Line , Then the trend is in buy side and a buy trade is preferred.
And same for sell trade,
When KBL Trend - Master line indicated with Orange color and price is Below the KBL Trend - Master Line , Then the trend is in sell side and a sell trade is preferred.
In This Pro Version 1 , new studies have been added to give more crisp to the accuracy of the indicator.
We added following new parameters,
Added Buy Sell Signals
Added Back-test Option
Added Trend Bases Auto Signals
PM us to obtain access.
1. KBL Trend - Slave Pro v1 is merged with KBL Trend - Master Pro v1, improving overall chart performance and will save 1 slot for extra indicator for free version users.
2. Input data values are changed in KBL Trend - Slave Pro v1, to get more accuracy and smoother trend analysis.
3. Jobbing Calls Added, Jobbing calls will help swing traders to book maximum profits while the market is in Range bound state.
4. Fixed some codes that allows some signals to get disappeared on time-frame change or ticker change or page refresh.
5. Fixed repainting of some data values in KBL Trend - Master Pro v1.
6. You can also consider Jobbing Calls signal as one of the filters to check call strength out of 5 filters along with all previous ilters.
• Changed Parameters for KBL Trend Slave Pro v1 for better trend catching.
• Increased Compatibility with KBL Trend - Filter Pro v1
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Algonize for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.