This indicator includes many nice-to-have features missing from other indicators. Such as:
- Price Target Labels with Price tooltip, want to know exactly what price pt3 is at? Hover over it and see.
- Custom Defined Range time, Set your Range Start and end time to whatever you need, Doesn't have to be pinned to opening range!. Note: Time is in chart time.
- Historical View (Default off), Tired of your chart looking messy with a ton of lines from historical data? No problem! You can choose to view or not view historical data.
- Alerts for Range Breaks, First Range Breaks, and Discovery Price Target hits. As well as Exported Values for Range High, Low, and Mean to set your own alerts from custom sources.
- Custom Price Targets, set your price targets to a % of the range based on your own strategy.
- Last but not Least, Infinitely Generating Price Targets. They just keep building. New Targets will be generated when the price closes above/below the current farthest target.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.