Both the BBW and %B are introduced by John Bollinger(creator of Bollinger Bands) in 2010.
Default Parameter values: Length = 20, Source = Close, Mult = 2
Bollinger Bands Width (BBW): Color = (Default: Green )
- I consider stocks with "BBW >= 4" are at a volatile state and ready for price contraction, but this depends on the parameter values of your choice.
Bollinger Bands %B (%B): Color = (Default: Blue )
1. %B Above 10 = Price is Above the Upper Band
2. %B Equal to 10 = Price is at the Upper Band
3. %B Above 5 = Price is Above the Middle Line
4. %B Below 5 = Price is Below the Middle Line
5. %B Equal to 0 = Price is at the Lower Band
6. %B Below 0 = Price is Below the Lower Band
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.