Shows 20 and 200 MAs in each TFs(tfChart,1 Lower and 4 Higher).
- current TF
- Lower TF (default: lower1)
- Higher TF1 (default: higher1)
- Higher TF2 (default: higher1)
- Higher TF3 (default: higher1)
- Higher TF4 (default: higher1)
- 20MA (default: sma)
- 1st 200MA (default: sma)
- 2nd 200MA (default: ema)
- VWAP (optional)
Enclose in a square high and low range in each timeframe.
Shows price range and duration of each box.
In current timeframe, shows Fibonacci Scale inside(23.6%, 38.2%, 50.0%, 61.8%, 76.4%)/outside of each box.
Outside(161.8%,261.8,361.8%) would be shown as next target, if break top/bottom of each box.
- 1st box for current timeframe.
- 2nd box for higher timeframe.(default: higher1)
- 3rd box for higher timeframe.(default: higher2)
- 4th box for higher timeframe.(default: higher3)
Added 4th HTFbox(default: false).
Minor color adjustment.
Fixed bugs around initial value of arrays("D" or higher timeframe's box was not shown).
RSI Signals are shown at the bottom(RSI<30) or the top(RSI>70) of HighLowBox in each timeframe.
To disable RSI: uncheck RSI checkboxes from bottom part of configuration panel.
RSI Signal is color coded by RSI9 and RSI14 in each timeframe.(current TF: ●, HTF1-4: ➊➋➌➍)
In case of RSI<=30,
Location: bottom of the HighLowBox
white: only RSI9 is <=30
aqua: RSI9 and RSI14 are <=30 and RSI9RSI14
green: only RSI14 is <=30
In case of RSI>=70,
Location: top of the HighLowBox
white: only RSI9 is >=70
yellow: RSI9 and RSI14 are >=70 and RSI9>RSI14
orange: RSI9 and RSI14 are >=70 and RSI9=70
"20/200MAs+LTF+4HTF and HighLowBox+3HTF" -> "20/200MAs and HighLowBox HTF+RSI"
- HighLowBox @tf4 was same as @tf3.
- Set symbol "➊➋➌➍" for tf1-4.
- Plot RSI signal if only when value is updated.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.