This is for purely intraday trades and best use in 15 min time frame
This strategy uses angle/slope of ma to filter out period of sideways movement and only generate signals when the stock starts trending in one direction
How to use this
1) Buy when the buy is generated
2) Sell when the sell is generated
Properties you can tweak to adjust this strategy to your needs are
1) angle -> Adjust this properties to define how much slope would be considered to generate the signals, higher the values lesser the trades generated.
2) atr period-> this is to adjust the atr period
3) ma source -> close is considered as source , you can use open or high or low
short means SELL
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Equity is your cumulative profit over time.
Buy and hold is for comparison between your equity and the return you will get if you just bought the shares and leave it without trading.