Default is 200 EMA line.
Default is 12/26 lengths for fast/slow signal inputs.
William %R - Smoothed (Published):
This is a custom indicator that generates two moving average lines from the original William %R line.
How it works:
1. Long/short entries when bar closes above/below EMA line
2. Long/short entries when MACD line is above/below signal line (histogram > 0 for long, < 0 for short)
3. Long/short entries when William %R fast MA line is above/below slow MA line
1. Exit long when MACD line is below signal line, vise versa for exit short
2. Exit long when William %R fast MA line is below slow MA line, vise versa for exit short
3. Exit long when William %R fast MA line must in below the overbought (-20) limit, exit short when above the oversold (-80) limit.
***Note that parameters are NOT optimized for any particular stocks / instruments.
Buy me a coffee - www.buymeacoffee.com/PtGambler
PayPal - paypal.me/PtGambler
You can reach me privately through my Discord Channel: discord.gg/WMQfaVGyQC
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.