- Moving Average comparing top and bottom Shadow / Wick length
- Shadows represent price levels that have been hit, but did not close
- Not an all-purpose, all-in-one indicator for entry and exit
- Used as a visual aid to better understand price movement. For example. if price is bearish, but the Shadow MA is showing high, positive values, it is a sign that price is not tending to close at its highest point; therefore, there is bearish resistance.
- Can be used in combination with momentum oscillators and trend analysis.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.