The chart shows new daily cases across the entire planet, the US, EU (de+fr+it+es only) and a small country (RO) that does not matter to anybody but me. You can show/hide different country in Settings.
Select "COVID-19: CONFIRMED" data in main chart and add the indicator.
- Asia: including China and Korea
- Switzerland (CH) to EU - it shows new 1k per day
- split big legend into small labels for each data source
- RO is hidden by default
You can use any data source (I use "COVID19: CONFIRMED" or "COVID19: DEATHS") but you need to disconnect main chart from right scale: More (the 3 dots) - Pin to scale - No Scale.
## - 2020-03-30
- NL with more than 1k cases / day
- BE that has more than 10k total cases
- smaller text in legend
- Asia is displayed by default
- UK is no longer showing by default
## 0.0.4 - 2020-04-01
- Austria (AT) with more than 10k total cases and 9M population
- UK showing by default
- fix columns chart for BE and NL
## 0.0.5 - 20200405
- Portugal, PT - with more than 10k total cases
- Canada, CA - more than 1k cases per day
- refactoring and DRY the code
- relative/dynamic position for all labels
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.