How to use for Intraday ?
Method 01 (From 9:05 am to 9:15 am or pre-open market)
- Take the Weighted Average Price or ( ) or Time Weighted Average Price (TWAP) of any stock or index.
- You can use TWAP for Index as is not available.
- Take the Last Traded Price (LTP) of index or stock
- Only take Last Traded Price (LTP) of stock or index
- 15min to 1hr after market opens
- Gray Dashed Line: Calculation Price
- Teal Solid Line: Long Above
- Red Solid Line: Short Below
- 3 Teal Dotted Lines: Targets 1, 2 & 3
- 3 Red Dotted Lines: Targets 1, 2 & 3
- 1st Numbers: Price
- 2nd Numbers in (): % change from LTP to that Level
- Price of your choice can be given manually by selecting:
- Source > Custom
- Enter Price > (type the price)
- Higher timeframes like Weekly, Monthly can be changed using Timeframe Option
- Reading: traderji.com/community/threads/intraday-trading-using-gann-calculator.39185/#post-419677
- Calculator: stockmaniacs.net/freebies/free-tools/gann-square-of-9-calculator/
- Added Extended levels choice.
- Changed Extended Levels from Plot to Line
- Added On/Off to extended levels
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Thanks for reply sir!