This script was designed to demonstrate how you can use a single alert to move your limit orders around.
It is not meant to be traded live and has been built to work with Binance Testnet.
You will notice a lot of plots with 5 different titles.
New = Place your limit buy at a fixed-price.
Move = Cancel the current limit buy and place it at the new fixed-price.
Filled = Cancel any limit closes and places them anew based on the new average and take profit.
Cancel = Cancels exisiting limit buys.
Cloes All = Limit close filled, no commands necessary.
The default quantity in the command is the minimum order size on Binance.
- If enabled it will only place trades after the "Stat Timestamp + Start Delay" that you provide.
- Use something similar to epochconverter to get the current timestamp.
- Gives you 1 minute by default to start the script and create your alert before it begins looking for a new entry.
- Default 1. Affects the "Take Profit and DCA When" Settings.
Take Profit %
- This is the percentage above the current average you'd like to place your position close at.
DCA When %
- The percentage below your last entry that you're willing to buy again.
Note: This strategy has no stop-loss and pyramiding is enabled. It is not built for, or recommended to run live.
I hope this opens some doors and helps advance your personal trading system.
Good luck and happy scripting!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.