- This indicator is intended to be used as an assistant in combination with a technical strategy.
- This indicator has several functions intended to assist you at entering positions.
- This indicator is intended to be used with strategies that place Stop Losses above / below candles, and entries at the BOC ( Break Of The Previous Candle , For Longs it is when price goes above the previous candles high, For Shorts it is when price goes below the previous candles low)
- This indicator allows you to enter daily news release times, and it will warn you before and after that news release time ( to help you stay out of trading news )
This indicator Draw / Displays the following
- A line below ( for Longs ) / above ( for Shorts ) the current candle, with an additional pip value for extra space ( this displays where to place your Stop Loss )
- A label displaying the price of the Stop Loss line, to assist in placing the Stop Loss
- A line displaying where the BOC is ( based off of going Long or going Short )
- A box that appears when the BOC has occurred ( entry signal )
- A line displaying where the news release is going to happen ( only according to your time input settings )
- A box that surrounds the news release ( only according to your time input settings )
- A table in the bottom right corner that shows you when there is Active News ( only according to your time input settings )
- Inputs to change the aesthetics ( colours etc. )
- Numeric inputs to modify the placement / spacing of the Stop Loss / Entry signal / News
- Toggles to activate or deactivate features
- This indicator does not guaranteed to work for every instrument ( always test before use! )
- It is not at all intended to be a signal indicator on its own, but rather only to give a signal when used with specific technical strategies that us BOC entries.
- This indicator is not guaranteed to be accurate, or error free.
- This indicator is not signalling winning entries or high probability entries.
- You must manually enter the news time inputs, this indicator does not automatically show you when there is a news release
This is a combination indicator of my Entry Assistant and my News Alert indicator, both can be found and used separately.
- Fixed News 2 and News 3 warning area not hiding when 'Show Area' input is false
- Fixed 0s ( zeros ) being rounded off of price, interfering with the 'Three Digits Only' text
Previous Version Output
- Stop Loss Price = 1.23500
- Three Digits Only = 235
This Version Output
- Stop Loss Price = 1.23500
- Three Digits Only = 500
- Entry Signal pulls back when price pulls back ( allowing re-entries and gives a new signal for candles that have already broke the previous candle high or low )
- Fixed Stop not hiding when unchecked
- Fixed rounding error on the Stop price
- Update pip rounding inputs to have a 0.1 step increment
- Added a input option to change the location of the news warning label
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.