Displays information about Bitcoin CME Futures Gaps over BTCUSD (or XBTUSD) charts.
You can configure a threshold percentage to only display gaps whose size is greater than that percentage. The gap precentage is calculated based on the current close price.
Gaps up are displayed in Orange, gaps down in Green
This code is for educational purposes.
Following are the major takeaways from this code
1. Identify the first bar of the series.
2. Using security function to obtain data from a higher Time frame
3. Use of function strategy.risk.max_intraday_filled_orders
4. closing trade at the end of the session
The code is in raw form and can be refined/modified to improve results
Plots the cumulative line of gaps to see extremes in psychology.
Plenty of Gap-UP's where the Open is higher than the previous bar's close get the market excited.
Plenty of Gap-DOWN's where the Open is lower than the previous bar's close get the market scared and depressed.
Look for the Gap Line to peak prior to an important peak in the market...
I am a new Trading View user. I am trying to gain some reputation so that I can start contributing more to the community and start learning more. Therefore I have written this very simple pine script that simply adds a label to the first bar of the day if there is a gap between 2% and 8% or a gap between -2* and -8%.
1) Lots of missing candlesticks...
This is the bare bones of what I'm trying to achieve through pine script. The purpose of the script is to:
1. On a 15m chart, calculate and plot upper & lower Bollinger bands and simple moving average of 20 periods. (DONE)
2. On a new day, when the first 15m candle of a session forms, I want to check if a) the low of the new candle is outside the upper Bollinger...
This indicator provides you support and resistance line for Intraday trading. We have made the calculations using the historical data of (EMA 10, open ,high,low,close,52week high,52w low). We tried to capture the rapid moment of stock depending on the previous day values and EMA 10. Unlike the lagging indicator which changes the values periodically.
This is a...
Many of user Demand GapUp or GapDown with Opening Rang Breakout indicator
its indicator only for work Indian market because I added 9:15 Indian market opening time
How to work this Indicator?
There are two Conditions
➤ first One is GapUp and Breakout when signal You can also Add Alerts and you can Also Change GapUp Percentage Input
Called Launch Pad_Trampoline because it allows the user to enter a position before a rocket. Trampoline, because if the user miss a gap up it allows the user to enter on a bounce.
How to use
Time frame: Daily
--Aqua background with white or green bars. Make decision near the Launch Pad (this allows for a near the entry exit if direction...
Gap finder finds the following types of gaps:
- Full Gap Up (open price is higher than the previous day's high)
- Partial Gap Up (open price is higher than the previous day's close)
- Full Gap Down (open price is lower than the previous day's low)
- Partial Gap Down (open price is lower that the previous day's close)
The script is fully customizable and can...
This Indicator Session Time is Indian NSE and BSE Equity Market
How to work This Indicator?
1. Buy plot When Market Gap Down and First Candle is Red (Close < Open).
2. Sell plot When Market Gap Up and First Candle is Green (Close > Open).
Note: This Indicator Repainted you Can also avoid Choose Once Per Bar Close in Alerts
If You Have Any Suggestion Please...
Plot the most recent 20 gaps based on custom session info.
The session can be customized with a start time and an end time.
The previous open, high, low, close are only from the price during the session specified.
A gap line will stop printing the moment the gap is filled.
For CME futures, the session must be offset by one hour for Central time. I use...
Gap-O-Matic checks whether there is a gap in a user-defined security or symbol and gives you alerts, targets for the gap and tracks the gap until it has been filled. In addition, you can disable or show plots, and change the gap threshhold to pick how big of gaps you want Gap-O-Matic to alert you to and which it should ignore.
A good use case, for example, is to...