This script best works on Indian Index (Tested on BANKNIFTY & NIFTY)
This indicator can be used only for day trading (intraday: ex: 5min, 15min Timeframes) on indices.
This script helps to plot
1. Central Pivot Range(CPR)
2. Previous Day Ranges (PDH & PDL)
3. Initial Balance(IB)
brief description of indicators:
1. CPR: Central Pivot Range -->...
Simple script to highlight
Previous Day Low (PDL), Previous Day High(PDH), Previous Day Close(PDC)
Big round Numbers (BRN)
High Of the Day (HoD)
Low Of the Day (LOD)
-- Will add more DP's going fwd.
Usage : Especially useful to trade on NIFTY/Bank Nifty without any additional specific indicators.
Especially for daily analysis and intraday trading -...
This script doesn't give buy or sell signals. It gives a reference point to the previous day's high and low as well as the previous week's high/low. This will be helpful for intraday trading decisions.
This script consists of:
1) to narrow down volatility - SSL crossover, which helps in defining a trend and index volatility
2) define support and resistance - Current day high/low and Previous day/week/month high and low (day high, day low, pdh,pdl,pwh,pwl,pmh,pml)
3) ema to define a trend - 6 different EMA, you also have the freedom to change the length of...