Cheer is a great way to support your favorite author. The size of a cheer is fixed and may be up to: 100, 200, 350, or 500 coins. These values are equivalent to $1, $2, $3.50, and $5 USD. The feature is available for all users.
How can I send coins?
- You can easily find the Cheer button in the Stream window, in user’s Ideas/Scripts, in user profile, and on the pop-up that appears when you hover your cursor over a user’s name. Just click Cheer and go from there.
- The pop-up will then appear with all available coin options.
- Select an option with the coin amount you would like to send.
- You may also write a message if you’d like.
- If you send coins from a stream, your message will be highlighted for 10 seconds on top of the chat.
- If you send coins from user’s profile, the Idea- or Script- supported author will see the notification pop-up on their TradingView account.
And that’s how it’s done. For now, we have fixed coin amounts for you to choose from.
If you do not have enough coins to purchase a plan or you'd like to support a favorite author, you can gain coins by:
- Choosing 'Get coins' in the 'Send coins' dialog or by going to the coin purchase store.
- In the opened tab, you can select a coin amount (i.e. 500, 1000, 5000 etc.)
- Enter your payment details. You may use your bank card, PayPal account, Google, or Apple Pay.
- Complete your purchase.