It pays well in DellDell isn’t one to dwell on a supply chain crisis, and its latest earnings prove it.
- It beat expectations on both the top and bottom lines with EPS of $2.37 on revenues that were up 21% at $28.4bn.
- It’s the fourth quarter in a row it has beaten estimates as its business enjoys the tailwinds of the WFH shift.
- PCs are proving particularly strong, with sales lifting 35% to $16.5bn, 40% of which came from big businesses and government agencies.
- Shipments were up 26% this quarter y-o-y, despite the supply chain crisis gripping the tech industry, due to a supply team that is “functioning well.”
- It shed its 81% stake in VMware this quarter.
- Q4 is on track to see revenues of between $27bn and $28bn, beating estimates.