I have already posted this tarde back on 13th Feb when the share was stuck in a triangle pattern and was in a bullish move. I have added one lot then and now it is making HH's and HL's which means uptrend is confirmed . So adding one more lot and reducing the risk as well.
Adding the old chart posted on 13th Feb , please check...
This post is an update to the previous entry setup posted a while back, the price is behaving as expected and is a good time to deploy the other 50% capital to average out the previous position if taken. Else wait for the wedge pattern to break and retest and take full 100% entry with one lot.
Titan fundamentals also look strong as they are opening...
Hi , thanks for stopping by at the analysis.
We started off with the Weekly time frame where we marked the important key support and resistance levels, as we all know that SBI has broken its all-time high recently. But there's a pattern which we can see previously as well after drawing the counter trendlines. Also on RSI the mark is above 80 now which means...
Hi there, thank you so much for stopping by this analysis.
How did we get the zones and the levels?
1. We started with the daily time frame to check the trend. Bullish !
2. We came down to 4H time frame to mark the important levels or key zones.
3. We came down to 2H chart from were we can see a bullish red hammer pattern with a long down wick.
4. We came down to...
1. We started with a Daily Time Frame to check the trend ! Upside.
2. We switched to 4H time frame to find a channel pattern forming.
3. We switched down to 2H and 1H time frame to plot the support and resistance zones.
4. On hourly time frame we also got confirmation on RSI chart which shows an oversold zone.
5. We found that the current zone is the retest on...
1. We started with Daily chart to find the bias (buy/sell) & we found it is an uptrend move with price at trendline.
2. We changed to 4H and 2H chart frame to check any king of buyer's entry or green candle forming. (Able to spot 2 green candles)
3. We changed back to Hourly and later 30 Min chart to mark the key zones in short-term basis.
The company is...
1. We started with the Daily chart and saw stock to be near the upper resistance levels. Overall trend being positive !
2. We came down to 4H and 1H chart to mark all the important key levels and support zones.
3. We came down to 30Min and 15Min to find the channel pattern.
4. On a 5 min chart the price has already retested it's key support level and is good for a...
1.Started with a Daily Time Frame, the zone is multi level support zone which has been tested for more than 5 times.
2.Next we came to 4H time frame and saw the stock is in a down trend and hence looking only for a sell trade.
3.Later we came to Hourly , 30Min chart which gave us the important key levels for support and retests.
4.On 15 Min chart we saw the...
Hi! One should always trade what they see and not what they feel.
After looking at the news where Tata has bought a good stake in Bigbasket (I am bullish for long term) but looking at the charts they tell me to short as it fits my checklist.
I might be wrong or right but what matters the most is how much you are willing to loose...
The basis for the analysis is as follows :
1. Uptrend move and support
2. Rising volume breakout + 50% green body above resistance
3. Retesting done
4. Entry trigger after consolidation break level
Please hit like if you like the analysis !! Thanks and happy investing.
Please hit like if you like the analysis.
Trade Checklist :
1. Possible head & shoulder pattern
2. Possible retest zone
3. Respecting key zone
4. Entry only after the last resistance zone is broken
Feel free to ask any questions if you have & happy investing.