1. LOW VOLUME BEARISH CANDLES WITH NARROW PRICE SPREAD IS SIGN OF WEAKNESS FOR LOWER TREND
2. BULLISH CANDLES WITH HIGH (ABOVE AVERAGE) VOLUME SHOWS SIGN OF STRENGTHS
3. BULLISH CANDLES FORMATION NEAR SUPPORT (BUT WITH LOW VOLUME-SO WAIT FOR ANOTHER PULLBACK AND ENTER NEAR 48.7)
1. At First Clear Selling Absorption.
2. Low Volume Test.
3. Bullish strength was seen.
4. Low volume Pullbacks on EMA's.
5. Inside Bar Breakout with Strong volume and Price spread after testing 50EMA.
6. Trading mostly in above range.
HUGE SPREAD WITH ABOVE AVERAGE VOLUME ON PULLBACK CANDLE
50 EMA IS BROKEN DOWN WITH HIGH VOLUME IN DAILY TF
LONG SELLING WICK IS THERE IN WEEKLY TF
NIFTY IT IS SHOWING WEAKNESS AND LOOKS TOO MUCH EXTENDED
Inside bar candle is formed on 19th june,2020 with some perfect conditions.
60% of Mother candle is equal to inside candle range.
75% of volume traded on mother candle is equal to inside candle volume.
10DMA is also respected.
0.5 level fibo support.
Good to enter at price closing above 10DMA.