If you check its PE, it is around 53.
But the hidden PE based on average earning is around 25. Where as its competitors like Borosil trade at 170 PE.
I'm holding this with a minimum expectation of 2x return in 2 years. As once its earnings will stabilize in next 1 year, it will definitely see price re-set.
It has formed a...
Even with today's move of 14% , its PE is in range of only 9-11.
Founder of the company is extremely talented person.
If you want to wait for it to retrace then you can, but I would suggest it to buy at CMP.
This my 2 year hold bet. I'm expecting at least 2x from this level.
Disclosure - Invested.
After forming double top, Titan is showing strength in 1 D candle setup.
Watch out for this one for bullish burst move upwards.
- Titan will be assisting Tata Electronics plant set up, because of its precision manufacturing capabilities.
- Great candidate for long time hold from this level too!
I have spent this weekend exploring Gann, & Whatever I could understand I felt this is a complete BULLSHIT.
Just putting my limited Gann exposure to test by predicting the next big fall of Nifty :
- Dates: 3rd July 2023 - 3rd Nov 2025 (Top & bottom both will be made during this period)
- Top will be somewhere in range of 20300s
- Percentage of fall : 38.5%...
DCB Bank is 3.5% up in bearish market, This shows why you need to hold stocks with good factor of safety (PB less than 1)
Even if this bank will go bankrupt, my capital will be safe..!! :D
Why I hold this bank stock ?
- It has PB less than 1 around (0.8)
- financing margin (operation margin) around 4% on average.. when for Kotak this stands at -8 to -10% :D
Technical analysis shows new strength emerging in TATA Consumer.
Fundamentals in favor:
1. Company's leadership is trying to reduce debt & working capital year on year
2. Market leader in Salt & Tea (Almost monopoly)
3. Venturing into other ready made kitchen segments : idle, poha & etc
4. Acquisition of Big basket will transform this company into 3rd e...
Company has announced its buyback at 245 per share. & its trading at 183.
immense upside potential of 34% from this point in final buyback.
If market rebound in next few day this will soon be hitting higher circuits of 5-7% jump in a day.
lets see how it goes!
~for educational purpose~
It's a money minting stock!!
Hope some of you have started riding this,
the risk reward entry is still favorable right now.
Note: Just for educational purpose! :)
Like for more such ideas, & you can put your stocks in comment section if you're looking for some technical analysis of the same. Happy to Help..!
Huge upside opportunity in this one!
Fundamentals in favour:
- Govt's planning to FDI in insurance sector
- Good dividend Paying stock
- Probable candidate for Privatization
- Delivery volume is on rise
Overall an ideal candidate for our 50% returns club!!
Enjoy the ride!! ;)
Discloser: Invested (this is for educational purpose)
Board Members have approved the Buyback of stock, thus expect another good rally of 10-15% from here (in most conservative estimations)
Since last 2 weeks QuickHeal Moved from:
160 >> +192
Almost 20% returns, Target 50% return...soon!!
Discloser: Invested (This is only for educational purpose)
Gail looks extremely bullish, supported by spike in recent volume.
-Few of things working in GAIL Favor
1. Modi Ji's push for Gas connection across India
2. High dividend paying PSU stock, People may be preferring this over Adani Gas
3. Ever rising LPG Cylinder prices
Keep in radar!!
Discloser: Invested (this is only for educational purpose)
Quickheal has taken a good support from its cup bottom, And showing a good momentum for upside triangle breakout.
Risk takers can enter here, to gain early entry gains or One can wait till it breaks the Upside triangle.
The Upside for this trade is easy 50% on a 6month to 1 year hold. (I prefer to trade less & wait more as stock grows)
Disclosure: Invested. (I...
Spencer has taken a nice support from the support level. Expecting a good 50% upside from here. Keep this on in your watch list.
Note: This is just for educational purpose use your won judgement to invest!
A good contender for a +50% return in a year. Reasons are as follows:
1. Covid Fall of DCB Bank has not been supplemented with volume. Hence, Most of the investors are still holding with conviction of rebound of value.
2. Recently breakout & did a retest on cup pattern
3. Even in the recent Bank Nifty fall of 4.8% (on Feb 26, 2021), DCB showed a good strength by...