Resistance: 1130, 1190 1230
Darvas Box breakout trading is a trading strategy developed by Nicolas Darvas, a dancer turned investor, in the 1950s. It focuses on identifying and trading stocks or assets that break out of a predefined price range or "box."
1. **Simple and Objective:** Darvas Box trading is straightforward to...
A bullish flag breakout is a common chart pattern in technical analysis used by traders and investors to identify potential bullish trends.
1. **Pattern Formation**: A bullish flag is typically formed after a strong upward price movement (flagpole), followed by a consolidation period where the price moves...
Resistance: 2400 2600 3000
Support and resistance levels are crucial concepts in technical analysis:
1. **Definition**: Support is a price level where an asset tends to find buying interest and reverse its downward movement. Support reversal, therefore, refers to a situation where an asset, which was previously in a...
1. **Trend Validation:** It confirms a sustained shift in performance over several years, making it more reliable than short-term fluctuations.
2. **Long-Term Growth:** Multi-year breakouts often indicate consistent growth, suggesting the business or asset's fundamental strength.