Gulf Oil Lubricants - Daily - Trendline - Support - Resistance
1. Out of long term trendline. Seems to be in downtrend.
2. Moving average crossover (Death cross ==> 200 EMA vs 150 EMA).
3. 689 seems to be a good support for short term.
1. Three different entry points - A, B, C
2. A at 567, B at 753, C at 891.
3. One triangle breakout at 891.
4. All entry points still within the trend
5. Currently inching towards forming a triangle.
6 .21-Aug is dividend date.
Let's see if it breakouts or not.
Trendlines and Spacing - Learnings
1. T# and A# are the entry points for two different up trends.
2. Trendlines widely spaced touches are marked in green color with the entry point numbered in T# and A#.
3. Trendlines with narrow spaced touches are marked in pink color (Considering staying in the trend, these lines may be wrong).
4. A trader entered @ say, T1...