FMGOETZE can be brought for a short term target of Rs. 509 on following ground :-
1. The stock is moving above 20 and 50 EMA.
2. Today's price increase is supported by increase in volume of 38119 against 8 Day Average volume of 29124.
3. The share can be brought between Rs. 475 and Rs. 480 with a Stop Loss of Rs. 465.
Please take your own decision and do not...
Bharat Financial looks good for a short term target of Rs. 830 and 855.
The logic behind my prediction is :-
1. The stock has crossed both 20 and 50 Exponential Moving Averages and both the Averages are rising.
2. The Awesome Oscillator is trending upwards and if it crosses zero line chances are the stock may also touch 855 and 887 which are Fibonacci resistance...
Indigo is all set to touch Fibonacci Targets of Rs. 904 and 940 in near future. I may be wrong, and this is just my prediction and not an invitation to Buy.
We are responsible for our action so take your own views, analyse before taking a stand.