1. Stock has handsomely broken the symmetrical triangle pattern
2. The horizontal line is the very near resistance
3. It may retest, but any weekly closing below the downward trendline will be weak
Just shared my interpretation of charts, not any recommendation
Blue trendline support became a resistance once stock dropped below the blueline support.
Stock is still taking support on the long time yellow trend line.
Breaking the downward yellow trendline and sustaining can become bullish, specially above 595.
Not a recommendation, just for my learning and sharing for getting comments
Stock making double rounding bottom pattern on the horizontal support line. HH-HL pattern supporting the upward trendline. Safe bet can be taken above 73 or else a small portion at this level. Just my thoughts, not investment/trade idea.
HUL is making LH-LL in 15 min chart, however it has consolidated today and a sideways movement has been seen in all the 15 mins candles. It it breaks the box pattern and 2 candles close above the downward trendline then it should signify bullish performance going forward.
P.S: Sharing just my analysis so that I can verify it coming days, I am a learner, don't take...
1. chart pattern is moving in CnH pattern
2. Immediate breakout level given
3. immediate trendline support given
4. Short-term target given
5. Fundamentals not good, but EV might help make things better
6. My views only, trade shouldn't be taken based on this view