USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
DEWAN HOUSING FIN, INFIBEAM AVENUES L, JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIA, YES BANK, ICICI BANK, RELIANCE COMM LTD
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
following two technical indicators:
BOLL band might show a Outside Inside pattern
RSI Positive divergenceNSE:ASIANPAINT
the high of 212 and the low of 169 on the diagonal crosses... lets see
high of 212 and the low of 169 both at the cardinal crosses.....lets see whats up with the stock
after all the fall from 620 lvl's, if closes just above the bollinger bands lower end, and tomorrow if any positive candle during opening should be a good long
need views from people who track GANN, can any1 please share
- Support / Resistance levels: Stock has tested 200 lvl's three times. Has taken support @ 181 lvl's. Max calls on the 200 strikes also would imply a kinda upper boundary
- Reports of China inspecting AL factories (CNBC)
- Fundamentally our target is at INR 205 as we see limited upside (cost pressures and limited volume expansion capacity)
- Cash vs Future basis turning positive. Last week basis had traded into discount of as good as -20 bps, whereas currently trading premium of 20 bps.
- y'day spot witnessed lowest volumes for the month while deliver% also remained @ just 44% against average del % of 52%.
- technically the stock was trading on the lower band of the Bollinger lvl's and today it ...
can keep longs on Nifty with a SL of 9120 on closing basis